Have you ever wanted to do more in your kitchen?
Improve the health, quality, and taste of the food you eat every day?
Host a cooking lesson, right in your own home, featuring a menu you’ve wanted to learn or skills you’ve wanted to try?
Attend a class at a cooking school near you?
Well, Catalyst Cooks has just the thing for you (and we’ll figure it out together- Catalyst Cooks make it easy)!
When armed with how to grocery shop, knife skills, and the techniques for cooking proteins/veggies/grains & legumes- it will enable you to shop without a list, cook without a recipe, and get in and out of the kitchen faster! (Not to mention eating healthier meals made from organic/local fresh foods).
Be the Superhero of your Kitchen with Catalyst Cooks
Let’s get together in your kitchen for some cooking coaching! Based on your goals and input, I’ll prepare a lesson, shopping list, pantry and cookware list; you’ll shop and prepare your kitchen; and together we’ll cover cooking 101, tailored to your areas of interest and learning style. You’ll walk away with more kitchen confidence and knowledge- in areas such as Market, Knife Skills, Meat/Protein Theory, Sauces, Flavor Profiles, Basic Technique, and/or Regional Cuisine. Perfect for individuals, couples, and families who want to have fun while learning practical, important life skills.
A la Carte Learning:
- $50 – Market – tour your grocery store and learn how to shop the fresh and healthy way
- $50 – One hour phone consultation- anything cooking related: menu planning, stocking your pantry, cooking tips
- $100 – I shop for you and bring the grocery list (cost of food added to invoice)
- $200 “Abbreviated Basics”- One hands-on cooking lesson (3 hours), covering the basics of meat theory, stock/sauces, knife skills, veggies/grains/legumes (vegetarian option available)
- $600 “Confidence Builder”- Four hands-on customized cooking lessons (2 hours each), covering knife skills/care, protein theory (meat, poultry, pork, fish, vegetarian), and a broader/deeper range of techniques based on what you are most interested in learning
Catalyst Cooks are ready to make things happen in your kitchen – contact us today and we’ll customize a package for you and your needs!
Catalyst Cooks comes to Your Company
For a Chef’s fee of $600 (for up to 20 people) – Come together in your Corporate meeting room for a lunch hour cooking lesson. I’ll cover the cooking part; you’ll learn seasonal cooking tips; you’ll leave with a taste, recipes, and new healthy cooking tricks up your sleeve!
Contact Catalyst Cooks to learn more about setting up a class at your home or office!
Catalyst Cooks is at a Cooking School near you